1. Collected Information and Usage:
Heritage Village Water does not:
- Share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- Sell your personal information to others.
Heritage Village Water may:
- Use your personal information to complete a transaction, respond to your inquiry or enforce Connecticut Water’s Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Share your personal information with third parties when necessary to complete a transaction.
Heritage Village Water collects and uses personal information from you in the following ways:
- Personal Information You Submit to Heritage Village Water:
We do not obtain personal information about you when you visit our Web site unless you choose voluntarily to provide such information. If you choose to enroll or register for our various services, submit an employment application, or submit an inquiry, you may be asked to provide personal information (e.g. account number, name, address, phone number, Social Security Number and e-mail address). The personal information that you provide enables you to access our various services offered on the Web site and helps Heritage Village Water to provide better customer service. We may use your personal information to respond to an inquiry you submitted, provide our services, or keep you informed about Heritage Village Water and its services.
- Automatically Collected Information:
Heritage Village Water automatically receives certain types of information whenever you interact with Heritage Village Water or use our services, such as your Internet protocol address and browser type. While we collect or log this information, we generally do not identify you or match this information with your other personal information. We may use this information to (i) diagnose Web site technical problems, (ii) facilitate your use of the Web site, or (iii) track aggregate traffic patterns throughout the Web site.
2. Children's Privacy:
Children under 13 should not send any information about themselves to Heritage Village Water. If we learn that a child under 13 submits information through any part of the Web site, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13, we do not use or disclose such information to third parties.
3. Links to Third Party and Co-Branded Web sites:
The Website may contain links to third-party websites. Please be aware that Heritage Village Water is not responsible for and cannot control the privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies for these other Web sites, as they may differ from ours.
4. Contact Heritage Village Water:
Effective November 1, 2007.